Monday, April 15, 2013

Purple Princess Party: Part 1

We're still recuperating from a busy weekend full of purple princess parties. We had too many people to have just one party, so Mommy figured she'd host two parties! 
Saturday was the royal brunch with my family. It was low-key and relatively quiet, just as I like it. And it had all elements of a perfect purple princess party.

Purple balloons.




 Purple cupcakes and sparkly sprinkles.






Purple dresses and princess crowns.



A royal throne for yours truly.




Sweet castles.


Yummy food.



Princessy presents.



Princess Baby Aiyana (and Lambie), Queen Mommy, and King Daddy.




My royal family.







And of course, my best friend.


Thank you Mommy and Daddy for making me feel like a princess on my special day. 

Love and purple sprinkles,
Zadia Love

1 comment:

  1. We love our 3 year old purple princess! Thank you for such a lovely visit. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete